Whether you’re planning a family vacation or going to Ontario for the holidays there are a lot of locations you should visit. Even the pickiest person can find a beautiful location suited perfectly for their needs. From natural beauty to metropolises swarming with activity. If you are wondering where to go for your next trip, check out these awesome places to visit in Ontario.
About visiting Ontario
Ontario is a province in the central and eastern part of Canada. Ottawa, the capital of the country is located here, as well as Toronto, the capital of the province. These cities partly responsible for the economic rise of the province. The other part belongs to Ontario’s natural beauty and wonderful countryside. Here you can see some of the most perfectly preserved wilderness in all of the world and enjoy it first hand.
You can visit this province by air, land or sea. However, you should choose the route that best suits where you want to go. Thus, if you want to go to the central part of Ontario, there is little point in going by boat.
What makes a place interesting to visit
What do you like? Do you like outdoor activity or do open spaces stress you out? Do you like to party and eat in restaurants? What’s your idea of a good time? We can say, almost with absolute certainty that you can find something you like in Ontario. Whether you want to spend an evening watching a play at the theatre or going to a club, there are places in Ontario to suit your needs. Who knows, maybe after your visit you’ll start looking for local moving companies in Ontario.
What we took into account
We considered many factors for our final list of places to visit in Ontario. The places needed to:
- be child-friendly
- have some attractions (best places to visit in Ontario all have some interesting things to see)
- be safe (no one wants crime on vacation)
- easily accessible (close to airports, docks or roads)
Even though there are a lot of interesting places in Ontario and Canda we wanted only the ones with the most potential to offer. Your visit should be special and only the most interesting places can offer this.
The best places to visit in Ontario
Taking into consideration all of these factors, we made a list of awesome and interesting places to visit in Ontario. We divide them into three groups:
- best places for families
- top places for singles
- awesome places for everyone
The last category is mostly the places which will suit everyone. Apart from having interesting attractions, these are the places where you could settle down and move into. If you like them, you can choose a nice place and move in and start a new and interesting life. Apart from this, these places offer good opportunities for traveling with a lot of friends since everyone will find something they like here.
Best places to visit in Ontario for families
Here are some of the cities with the most family fun in Ontario. These places fit all of our mentioned criteria and are generally fun and safe! On the other hand, if you’re looking for a place to settle and start a new life, you should check out the top cities for families in Ontario.
- Bay of Quinte – full of beautiful sandy beaches and blue crystal clear water. This is a perfect location for a family summer vacation as it will provide your kids with a lot of activities to do on the beach. From volleyball to hiking routes and family activities. With a schedule like this, you’re bound to have some good times
- Land O’ Lakes – a perfect place for your suburban explorer. There are around 5 thousand lakes and over 600 miles of treks you can use. A great place to go camping, hiking or exploring. Apart from this, there’s a multitude of various aquatic activities. You can go canoeing, kayaking, fishing or rafting.
- Muskoka – Enjoy a summer in Canada in a location frequently visited by celebrities.
- Disneyland – one of the most famous amusement parks in the world
- Canada’s Wonderland – another great theme park.
Fast life, great nights out and fine dining. Some of the best places to visit in Ontario will make you go searching for moving and storage Ontario companies. Since they are so good, you’ll want to move there right away. However, for now, you can just visit.
- Vancouver – a great place for students and young adults. This is one of the most liberal places in the world, perfect for anyone looking for a job or just to start a new life in a new place.
- Sudbury – Also known as Greater Sudbury is a great place for moving to. It’s full of job openings and great opportunities for young people.
Places that can fit anyone’s taste and provide the best combination of all the factors and activities and can fit anyone’s preferences. Since these are well-known places we don’t need to tell you a lot about them. These locations are the top places to visit in Ontario.
- Niagra Falls
- Thousand Islands
If you like it here…
Some places can grow on us and we can’t get them out of our mind. Sometimes, we like them so much we want to live there. In case this happens to you, you should know that this isn’t that hard to do, all you need is a reliable moving company in Ontario and you’re good to go! Great movers can help you get to that perfect home you always wanted. Unless you already live in your perfect home. Then you should definitely check out these best places to visit in Ontario.